- IS THIS A GIFT? If you are purchasing the membership as a gift, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and the name you wish to register as the member so that the correct name can be printed on the membership card.
- Membership will be registered with the name used as "billing name" in the check out. This name will appear on your membership card.
- We cannot guarantee to have membership packages distributed by Christmas.
- Annual Fourscore Corps Party invite for one.
- Access to Fourscore Beer Co. can and bottle releases 24-48 hours ahead of public release.
- 1 bottle or can of 3rd Anniversary beer.
- Custom Corps Club T-Shirt - T-shirt Color will be determined by available stock
(Please select your shirt size in the drop down menu)
- 2022 Club Member Round Tin Tacker
- Member Wednesdays: Stop in any time on Wednesdays to enjoy a free draft (up to $6 value)
- 10% discount on all merchandise (not valid online)
- $1 discount on all crowler fills AND 4 packs
- First right of renewal for next year
- Custom membership ID card
The Fine Print: Must be of legal age to consume alcohol in the State of Pennsylvania. Memberships will last for one full calendar year. Members are guaranteed first right of renewal for the following year. Memberships are non-transferable. Annual Party is good for one invite unless otherwise specified. No proxies, must be present to purchase/pick up pre-sale beer within specified timeframe. First Anniversary and Club Exclusive beers may be served on tap at Fourscore Beer Co. or at other locations such as, but not limited to, beer festivals and other tastings. Fourscore Beer Co. will not replace any damaged or lost Corps Membership Cards and cannot exchange t-shirt sizes. Fourscore Beer Co. entrusts that the benefits assumed in the Fourscore Corps membership will be used solely by the purchaser of the membership. Any such violations may result in termination of Fourscore Corps membership. Membership and discounts are subject to the Pennsylvania Liquor Code and the Liquor Control Board’s regulations and the Liquor Control Enforcement’s interpretation of the same; therefore, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue the program at any time. Per Pennsylvania sales tax code, 6% sales tax is applied to memberships.